View All
View All

 

 

Principle's Message

This premier and historic institution had started its working as Teacher Training School established in 1937, promoted to the present status in 1948, and renamed as College of Education. It has been rendering the services of training and educating the pupil teachers- B.Ed. and M.Ed. (In-service and pre-service), who come from far flung areas- Tangdar, Karnah, Kupwara, Gurez, Leh, Kargil, Rajouri, Poonch, Banihal, Anantnag, Bandipora, Uri, Baramulla, Budgam, Srinagar & Jammu.The achievement of excellence and working for teacher effectiveness and efficiency is the mission and goal of the institution. The total system of education can be overhauled and streamlined only when the teachers are well trained (professionally and personally).

Read More

COLLEGE CAMPUS

View all